Senior Validation Engineer for leading Pharma company
- Validation Engineer | Mid Level
- Madison, WI
A well-established pharmaceutical firm needs a Senior Validation Engineer with experience in a highly regulated environment. The company competes on the highest levels in their market and has kept a strong brand reputation throughout their existence. There is uncapped room for growth in this space.
The Senior Validation Engineer will be expected to use their knowledge in the Life Sciences sector to develop validation protocols for equipment and processes. The role calls for extensive problem-solving skills in a fast-paced workplace. The Senior Validation Engineer should be very keen on process/equipment performance and quality.
The Validation Engineer will have the following responsibilities:
- Documentation for validation protocols and experiments
- Meticulous evaluation of complex systems and their subsequent performance
- Sustain compliance with IQ, OQ, PQ standards
- Consistently meet time-sensitive goals
The ideal candidate will have the following skillset:
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering
- 4 years of Validation Engineering experience in the Pharmaceutical/Biotech industry
- Understanding of IQ/OQ/PQ
- Excellent communication and written Skills
If you are confident in your validation skills, apply today.