Location: Duisburg, Germany
This global logistics and transportation company. with a history spanning over 100 years, they provide a wide range of logistics services, including air and ocean freight forwarding, contract logistics, transportation, and customs clearance. The company has a global network of over 440 locations in over 40 countries.
The Site Manager will be responsible for...
- overseeing projects that aim to expand operational growth strategies.
- managing and supervising operational, administrative, and project teams across various locations
- conducting site and process analyses based on customer requirements, negotiate with both national and international customers and internal stakeholder
- reporting on monthly production and financial figures
- managing networks and supply chains, analyzing relevant KPIs, and maintaining regular contact with customers while leading local product sales
The Site Manager will be have...
- a degree in business administration, economics, or a related field, with a focus on logistics or trade.
- substantial professional experience in a similar role
- proven CRM experience in logistics, particularly in e-commerce, including B2B and B2C processes
- strong analytical skills, a data-oriented mindset, and a solid understanding of KPIs within e-commerce
- Fluency of German & English
- exceptional customer service skills, have a high level of professionalism in dealing with employees, customers, and service providers, even in stressful situations
If this opportunity sounds attractive to you don't hesitate to apply!!!