Strategic Sourcing Specialist
Company Summary: A leading company in the door manufacturing business is looking for a Strategic Sourcing Specialist for their division based in the Kansas City region. With a massive foothold in the industry, this company provides the perfect opportunity to challenge yourself in your skill-set and abilities while maintaining a stable, reliable career.
The Strategic Sourcing Specialist will be responsible for:
- Identify and evaluate supplier capabilities to form strategic partnerships with company.
- Designing and implementing sourcing and supply chain strategies.
- Cross-functional communication with Engineering, Marketing, Manufacturing, Finance, and Sales departments.
- Collaborate with Quality and Technical Operations to ensure and manage supplier performance.
The Strategic Sourcing Specialist should have the following qualifications:
- Completed Bachelor's degree in Supply-Chain Management, Engineering, or a similar field.
- Prior experience working within Manufacturing, or with commodities such as raw materials, metals, or glass, is preferred.
- At least 4 years of experience within Purchasing or Procurement positions.
- Pursuit of additional certification preferred.
- 401k match offered and medical, dental, vision benefits.
- Relocation package available.
- Performance-based rewards and bonus structure.
If you are interested in the Strategic Sourcing Specialist role, then please don't wait to apply.