Senior Test Engineer needed by Top Medical Device Company in the industry.
- Senior Level - Leadership Opportunities
- $120-$130K Comp Range
- Greater Santa Barbara Area
- Industry Leading Company ($2.3B + in Revenue - 4,500 Plus Employees)
- Modernized Manufacturing Site
A Senior Test Engineer is needed by one of the top medical device companies in the industry. The right candidate for this position will be responsible for presenting innovative test process improvements from an end-to-end test perspective. They will also play a key role in participating in ongoing process improvement efforts to ensure test automation is promoted and applied effectively.
This is a lucrative with a top company in the industry and will be filled quickly. Please apply quickly if your or someone in your network is interested.
The Senior Test Engineer will have the following responsibilities:
- Architect test and diagnostic problems
- Design test fixtures and complete validation specifications and procedures
- Identify, develop, and design automated testing systems and fixtures for production board level
- Provide guidance and support changes in components and testing processes
- Analyze test results using statistical methods in relation to specifications
- Collaborate with production team to set-up process validations and develop equipment/software that support manufacturing capacity
The ideal candidate will have the following skill set:
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree Required
- 5+ Years of experience in a similar position
- Familiar with CV, Altium, Matlab, LabView, Visual Basic, Python, Java, Lenox, and HP-VEE
- Strong background in automated test solutions for manufacturing of camera systems
- Capable of optical system alignment
- Understanding of medical device regulations for electrical safety