Sr. Director of Project Planning Required for Global provider for Sustainable Waste and Energy
- Morristown, NJ
One of the worlds leaders in providing sustainable waste and energy solutions is looking for a Sr. Director of Project Planning to provide technical oversight to the growth and development of all engineering activities.
The Sr. Director of Project planning will work to ensure proposals and projects while supporting business development. This candidate will ensure standards on large construction projects, while working cross-functionally with all engineering departments and finance teams.
The Sr. Director of Project Planning will have the following responsibilities:
- Supporting business development while working on design proposals
- Direct, develop and manage staff while providing training, goals, staff assignments, while approving people management decisions
- collaborate with project managers and other staff to implement solutions and resolve issues
- Evaluate contractor proposals, examining tasks to be performed, materials needed, and the qualification of individuals performing the work
- Ensure all standards and compliance on large construction projects while balancing project engineering activities
The ideal candidate will have the following skill set:
- BS in Mechanical or Chemical Engineering
- 10+ years of experience in construction, design, operation process
- Familiarity with estimating and scheduling software
- P&I and process development
- Boiler and or steam cycle experience
If this seems of interest to you, don't hesitate to apply today!