Title: Sr Electrical Engineer
Location: Franklin LA - relocation provided
Industry: Mining and Minerals
Role Overview: This position operates as a part of a collaborative team of professionals and reports directly to the Engineering Manager. The Electrical Engineer will assume responsibility for overseeing all facets of electrical engineering within the Plant and will serve as the owner of the plant's power and control systems. Additionally, this position will play a pivotal role in the realm of plant project engineering and management.
- BS in Electrical, Electronic, Mechatronic Engineering or related Engineering discipline
- 5+ years of electrical engineering experience
- Experienced with Allen Bradley based PLC control systems for process and equipment control as well as associated HMI graphics.
- Large DC and AC motor drive control systems
- Electrical distribution systems ranging from 480V to 138 kV
- Electrical systems in a heavy industrial environment.
- Mining industry experience
- AutoCAD, MS Project, CMMS systems
- Electrical Engineer: Ensure operational integrity and compliance of plant's electrical systems. Manage long-term power supply needs and strategies, establish standards, and lead troubleshooting efforts. Manage site PLC/HMI systems for process control and data management.
- Project Engineer: Support in budget preparation, manage capital project contracts, and oversee construction. Ensure projects meet critical path and budget goals.
- Maintenance & Reliability: Improve power and control system reliability, assist with equipment troubleshooting, implement preventive maintenance programs, and coordinate training needs. Collaborate with Maintenance and Production Departments for process and asset management improvements. Set standards for Electrical and Control equipment purchases.
- Competitive base and bonus structure
- Relocation assistance
- Medical/dental/vision insurance
- Health savings account & Flexible savings account
- Tuition reimbursement
- 401K/ pension/ retirement plan