Sr. Electrical Project Engineer Needed for Leading Battery and Energy Storage Company
- Boulder County, CO
The world-leading manufacturer of Lithium-ion batteries for space applications is looking to being a talented Sr. Electrical Project Engineer onto their team! This Sr. Electrical Project engineer would be responsible for leading the design and analysis of battery electronics and systems for spacecraft and the launch vehicles.
If you are a leader looking to be part of a next generation organization - apply!
The Sr. Electrical Project Engineer would be responsible for:
- Lead the design and development of analog, digital, and power electronics for space battery systems as well as fulfillment of complex requirements documents to demonstrate product compliance to specifications.
- Lead electrical schematic capture, circuit board layout, and generation of assembly documentation per internal and industry standards.
- Perform and review analyses in technical reports including Part Stress/Derating, Worst Case Circuit, Reliability, Radiation, and Failure Modes and Effects (FMEA).
The Sr. Electrical Project Engineer should have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering, Electrical and Computer Engineering
- 6+ years of experience
- Experience with schematic capture programs, Cadence OrCAD preferred.
- Space, Aerospace, or other highly regulated industry specific experience preferred.
- Knowledge of, or experience with, lithium-ion batteries and battery management systems is highly desired.