Title: Sr. Production Manager
Summary A Global Medical Device and Equipment Manufacturing company is currently seeking a driven, and motivated Sr. Production Manager to join their production team in the Greater Boston Area. You will play a key role in fault checking processes, driving daily project plans, and helping troubleshoot any product malfunctions. In addition to that, you will be able to make a direct impact on the company by managing a team focused on improving production and design throughout the organization.
The Sr. Production Manager will have these Key Responsibilities:
- Appropriately manage a team through each new product phase
- Assemble and test each product to ensure it meets quality standards
- Communicate with other departments to complete product objectives and goals, and discuss areas of improvement within product/process quality
- Ensure all manufacturing aspects meet targeted labor and product costs, business metrics, yield goals, etc.
- Continuously improve measurement and process techniques, while completing existing goals
- Assess documentation to ensure it is compliant with procedures
- Manage the transfer of equipment, products, etc. to other manufacturing operations
The Sr. Production Manager will have the following qualifications:
- Degree in business or technology preferred; More than 5 years of equivalent experience in managing manufacturing environment
- Experience in a production/technical environment with production life cycles and processes
- Using coaching and improvement plans to manage the ongoing development of a team
- Skilled in analysis, documentation, and presentation of metrics, activities, and progress on the computer
This company offers a competitive and flexible benefit plan, along with a focus on your well-being, which will allow you to have a healthy work-life balance.
- Generous paid time off, wellness offerings, and more
- Career development opportunities, internal growth