We have a current opportunity for a Sr. (Staff) Engineer, Analog IC Design on a permanent basis. The position will be based in Taipei . For further information about this position please apply.
- IC Design Engineer to support assigned IC products through the full product life cycle.
- Verify designs using transistor-level and behavioral-level simulations
- Write circuit documentation and test plan
- Work with test engineer to firm up test plans and design for testability
- Validate circuit performance in the lab
- Communication with team on project commitments and ensuring accountability
- Work across the organization to ensure project delivery on schedule and budget
- Bachelor or Master's degree in Electrical Engineering or related field
- Experience in analog/mixed-signal design experience
- Experience in power management circuits
- Good writing and verbal communication skills in English
- Familiar with Verilog language is a plus
- Familiar with scripting language (Python, C, etc.) is a plus
- Self-organized to ensure that project timescales are met
- Experience in SerDes /High-speed IP development (not a MUST requirement)