Supply Chain Coordinator
We are working with a consumer goods, retail start up based in NYC to find a Supply Chain Coordinator. This is an ultra-growth company that has a very strong culture and lots of opportunity for advancement. This position will be integral to the supply chain function as it will be strengthening their purchasing, inventory and logistics space. This position will work directly with vendors, 3PLs and cross functional teams. This position reports into the Senior Supply Chain Manager.
- Work closely with purchase orders, track inventory and flow of goods
- Work with over 5,000 SKUs
- Work with domestic and international vendors
- Be the primary contact for 3PL and vendors
- Report PO tracking and inventory levels to the Senior Supply Chain Manager
- Strong Excel experience and highly detailed work
The ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain, Business or Engineering Degree
- 1-3 years of work experience
- Strong Excel Skills
- Strong Communication Skills and High-levels of Professionalism
- Passion for Supply Chain
- Ambition for Professional Growth and Development
This is a full time position located in Soho Manhattan, New York City. It has a competitive base salary, benefits and PTO.