Supply Chain Inventory Manager - 12 Month Fixed Term Contract
Located around the Frankfurt/Mainz area, a large pharmaceutical firm is searching for a Supply Chain Inventory Manager to assist them in delivering vital resources and products to nations and customers on a global scale. Working within a rapidly evolving industry which has been key in the worldwide efforts to combat COVID-19, you will have an important role to play in the provision, stockpiling, forecasting and management of raw materials as they are processed into various critical pharmaceutical products.
Your Main Responsibilities will be:
- Planning ahead to ensure optimal production efficiency. This will include the establishment and negotiation of supply arrangements.
- Internal liaising with other functions in the manufacturing process - Quality Assurance, Procurement, R&D and more to ensure efficient workflow.
- Managing bottlenecks and adapting accordingly to preserve manufacturing rates.
- Managing the longevity of raw materials, planning for usage and demand to avoid wastage. Escalation process management & contingency planning.
What you will bring to the position:
- A completed degree-level qualification in Supply Chain Management, Engineering or in International Business.
- 3+ years of experience in Pharmaceutical Supply Chain Management or Planning.
- Business-fluent English and German skills
- Motivation to hit targets and KPIs.
- Strong IT and problem solving competencies including ERP and MRP experience.
Benefits of the position include:
- Subsidised Travel
- Company Pension Scheme
- Mobile Office
- Wellbeing & Fitness function
If you're excited by this opportunity to play your part in the efforts against the pandemic, and to join a team to whom you are more than just an employee, your next step is to apply through the link on the right of the screen. Please upload your CV/Resume as a Microsoft Word document, and preferably in English.