A leading automotive manufacturing organization is looking to add a Supply Chain Procurement Manager to their growing team! You will be responsible for leading and developing procurement of direct materials and end to end Supply Chain processes. This is a pivotal position, allowing you to work cross-functionally and aid in the success and growth plans of the company.
The role will be fully onsite in Springfield, TN.
- Develop and lead a Procurement and E2E Supply Chain processes
- Oversee all procurement and inventory management processes for stainless steel and various direct materials
- Negotiate key contracts with Suppliers
- Set Strategies to enhance Procurement and Planning processes
- Develop/Drive KPIs to create a transparent and competitively advantaged supply chain
- Engage in cross-functional projects, providing exceptional Project Management insight
- Actively seek supply chain optimization opportunities & cost savings
- Lead plans to drive continuous improvement
- Bachelor's in Business Administration, Supply Chain Management, or similar field required, MBA preferred
- 4+ years' Supply Chain Experience
- Excellent ERP, SAP, Microsoft Office experience required
- Ability to work Cross-Functionally
- Strong background and knowledge of supply chain processes