Supply Chain Transformation Manager
We are currently hiring for a Supply Chain Transformation Manager for our client in Hamburg, Germany. The ideal candidate will have experience in a similar role, with a proven track record of managing end-to-end supply chain transformation projects.
As a Supply Chain Transformation Manager, you will be responsible for leading the transformation of our client's supply chain. You will be working with a team of experts to implement new processes and technologies that will help drive efficiency and cost savings across the business. This is a permanent position.
- Develop and implement supply chain strategies that support the business objectives
- Lead cross-functional teams to identify and implement process improvements
- Manage the end-to-end supply chain transformation project
- Identify and mitigate risks to the project time line and budget
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders
- Provide regular updates to senior management on the progress of the project
- Strong project management skills
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- Experience managing cross-functional teams
- Experience in end-to-end supply chain transformation projects
- Knowledge of E-Commerce supply chains
How to Apply
If you are interested in this role, please apply through our website.