A leading Manufacturing Organization is looking for a Systems Test Automation Engineer
Greater Indianapolis area
Are you looking to join a company where the potential is limitless? A role as a Systems Test Automation Engineer with this multi-billion-dollar Automotive Electronics Manufacturing company might be the place for you! You'd be responsible for developing automated test scripts, debugging automated test scripts, and participating in software release activities for the Electrification product line.
If you are ready to make your mark in the Electric Vehicle world - apply!
The Systems Test Automation Engineer would be responsible for:
- Developing automation test scripts for electrical benches, Power HiL, HV Integration, Dyne, and motor simulation benches.
- Complete regression tests, debug failures, report results and create issues in defect tracking tool.
- Follow Defect Tracking Process as defined.
- Updating test cases in requirement tracking tool for traceability.
- Writing test specifications/plans for customer projects.
The Systems Test Automation Engineer should have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, Computer Science or Computer Engineering
- 3-5 years of professional experience
- Experience with TestStand, LabView, VeriStand, ECU Test, Vector, ETAS, or MatLab
- Experience with CAN, XCP, LIN or FlexRay
- Experience writing Python, C#, or similar Programming languages