Systems Test Engineer needed for Top Aerospace Company
- Systems Test Engineer | Aerospace
- Columbus, MS
DSJ Global is partnered with an exciting, top Aerospace Defense company who is looking to add a Systems Test Engineer to their team of passionate, talented individuals to combine their efforts in Mississippi!
This company focuses on manufacturing and designing different types of systems including defense. They offer a high growth potential and value collaboration and teamwork. In this role, you would use hands-on and technical expertise in production, testing, and customer interfacing to provide solutions on designing, developing and implementing electronics in a manufacturing environment.
The Systems Test Engineer will have the following responsibilities:
- Lead test engineering and systems software activities.
- Work with customers and stakeholders to determine needs and develop Concepts of Operation.
- Conduct experiments on test methods and conditions (vibration, shock, and thermal environments).
- Responsible for execution of Failure Investigation and Analysis Reports, Test Incident Reports, and Qualification Test Reports.
- Participate in and lead Kaizen events using Lean manufacturing and Six Sigma principles.
The ideal candidate will have the following skill set:
- BS in Engineering or related field
- Software programming/integration background
- Experienced with LabVIEW, Microsoft Projects, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experienced with CAD systems
- Familiar with Manufacturing process.