Are you a skilled and experienced Tactical Buyer with a passion for the Metals industry? Do you have a proven track record in Procurement and Purchasing, with a focus on Mechanical components? If so, we want to hear from you!
Our client, a leading player in the High Tech Sector sector, is currently seeking a Tactical Buyer - Metals to join their team in the Netherlands. This is a permanent position, offering a competitive salary and benefits package.
As the Tactical Buyer - Metals, you will be responsible for managing the procurement of Mechanical components for our client's manufacturing operations. You will work closely with suppliers to ensure timely delivery of high-quality materials, while also negotiating favorable terms and pricing.
To be considered for this role, you must have the following mandatory skills:
- Strong experience in Procurement and Purchasing, with a focus on Metals and Mechanical components
- Knowledge of the Manufacturing industry, with a particular emphasis on the Metals sector
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Based in the Netherlands or willing to relocate
In addition to the above, the following desirable skills would be advantageous:
- Experience working in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment
- Knowledge of other languages, in addition to English and Dutch
- Familiarity with other procurement software and tools
If you are a motivated and skilled Tactical Buyer with a passion for the Metals industry, we want to hear from you! Apply today to take the next step in your career.
Back to jobs