Head of Customer Service
A global leading consumer company are in the process of going through an end-to-end supply chain transformation and is currently seeking an experienced Head of Customer Service to develop new strategic vision in the contact center.
The organisation have full backing of this project and is looking for someone to spearhead the changes to systems, processes and tools. They are a multinational company who employ over 30,000 people globally.
- Reporting to the Supply Chain Manager
- Manage the B2C service operation in Lotte and implement the operations strategy using demand analysis, capacity planning, performance management. Develop and enhance the current systems and tools.
- Build on culture of responsive customer and sales focused operation
- Develop the customer experience leading to an improved customer satisfaction using existing and new customer feedback data. Recognise and develop solutions for trends in the field of contact center
- Defining goals team leads and team. Manage performance using KPIs for contact centre (service level, conversion rate, upselling) and ensure their achievement. React with appropriate action when deviations from KPIs occur.
- Develop junior team leads
Skills and Experience Required
- Background in Supply Chain/Customer Service with an understanding to Sales preferred.
- Klowledge of contact center technology and systems
- Experience manager, having lead teams in the past.
- Process oritntated
- Background in Consumer Goods/ Health and Hygine preferred.
We are looking for someone with strong strategic capabilities who can manage stakeholders and implement change. You will have fantastic communication skills, a natural team player in a high performing environment.