Job Title: Senior Test Engineer
Job Location: Appleton, WI (on-site position - relocation assistance provided!)
Job Summary & Essential Functions:
- Provide high level test engineering for facility
- Support the test engineering function by providing guidance and mentoring junior test engineers
- Serve as a technical leader within the group.
- Design and facilitate installation, qualification, and maintenance of automated test systems
- Conducts design reviews
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- Experience with creation of automated electrical test stations.
- Ability to utilize software programs and languages such as LabVIEW, MATLAB, C#, Python, etc.
- Ability to design full Circuit Card Assembly (CCA) functional test stations based on customer test specifications including both software and electrical hardware needs.
- Ability to troubleshoot CCAs
- Ability to write technical documentation such as test procedures, failure analysis reports, training materials, etc
- BSEE or BSEET
- 6+ years of experience