A large Food and Beverage Production company is currently seeking to hire a Vice President of Production to join their growing team in Tampa, Florida. You will work to ensure the efficient and effective operation of the production facility. You will play a key role in the daily production operations.
Key responsibilities of the Vice President of Production include:
- Responsibility of personnel and processes on the plant in order to achieve production and quality standards while promoting a positive work environment
- Provide positive leadership to the production and maintenance operations to ensure on-time production and distribution
- Develop continuous improvement efforts to optimize production operations
Key requirements of the Vice President of Production include:
- The ideal candidate should have a strong background in production or manufacturing within the Food & Bev industry
- A degree in Engineering or related field is strongly favored
- 10+ years of related work experience
- Competitive compensation and bonus structure
- Huge room for growth
- Highly rated & autonomous culture
If you are interested in the Vice President of Production position, do not wait to apply!