Automation/Controls Project Manager required for global Container Industry!
- $100,000-$110,000 + competitive bonus
- Lawrenceburg, IN
One of the world's largest container companies is looking for an Automation/Controls Project Manager to join their rapidly growing team!
The Automation/Controls Project Manager will work on managing and developing a variety of projects to support the manufacturing and operations facilities.
The Automation/Controls Project Manager will have the following responsibilities:
- Evaluate new equipment, materials, and processes to decrease costs and improve productivity
- Responsible for new and improvement projects related to inspection and packaging systems
- Manage all aspects of the execution projects for all budgets, installations, schedules, and commissioning to assist in the completion of project objectives
- Provide plant support and troubleshooting
- Develop project specifications, schedule, cost estimates and expenditure requests
The ideal candidate will have the following skill set:
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering (open to Mechanical Engineering background as well)
- 7-10 years of experience in the related field
- Strong PLC experience, Camera inspection systems, Automation technology, Packaging and palletizing systems
- Manage schedule and priorities for multiple projects and initiatives
- Be open to travel ~40% domestically
If you are interested in this position don't hesitate to apply today!