(Well Established Pharmaceutical Organization)
* Facilities Manager
* Location: Allentown, PA area
This pharmaceutical organization is focused on the manufacturing and development of innovative medicines, vaccines, and consumer healthcare products. With three global businesses, they are creating high quality and necessary healthcare products to help others. The Facilities Manager will be responsible for safe operations of site wide utilities at the 24/7 plant.
*Ensure preventative maintenance for the industrial and clean utility systems is implemented.
*Manage the site utilities maintenance budget.
* Establish and implement technical standards, operating procedures, and specifications in compliance with regulatory requirements.
* Lead and motivate the utilities team across all shifts and provide cross functional support to other departments.
The successful candidate will ideally have:
*Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering or related field.
*2+ Years of experience leading others responsible for automated equipment and controls within a facility.
* 401k, Medical, Dental, etc.
* Competitive compensation.
* Desirable culture within the organization. If you are interested in the Facilities Manager role, then please do not wait to apply.