This top-tier, multi-billion-dollar corporation is currently seeking a driven and motivated Commodity Manager in the marketing space. You will be playing a key role in the development of category strategies that drive cost-saving initiatives focusing on quality, cost, delivery, risk, sustainability, and diversity. Additionally, you would be working jointly with business stakeholders to implement these strategies. Do you see yourself working for a deeply-rooted company with endless opportunities for internal growth? If yes, please keep reading.
- Lead and implement dynamic category strategies while collaborating with senior-level colleagues
- Develop and manage category demand plans alongside category purchasing
- Identify, implement, and maintain targets for supplier relationships, supplier quality and supplier's operational issue correction
- Bachelor's Degree
- 3-5 years of related experience
- Six Sigma, CPSM, CSCP
- Opportunity for internal growth
- Competitive salary
- Medical, dental, vision
If you interested in this opportunity, apply now!