A global market leader for braking systems and vehicle systems is searching for a S&OP Manager EMEA in Munich. They are committed to providing innovative and safe systems on railway tracks and on the roads. They are highly respected within the industry and employ over 29,000 staff across 100 sites in more than 30 countries.
The S&OP Manager EMEA will be responsible for...
- Act as interface between the supplier, the manufacturing plant and other departments, e.g. Purchasing for sales and operations planning including capacity, inventory and demand planning
- Lead task forces for supplier capacity coordination and reporting to other functions including the top management
- Manage allocation of the products in case of constrained capacity including short term de-escalation and allocation calls
- Act as mediator between several locations in the global Knorr-Bremse manufacturing and distribution network for sales and operations planning including capacity, inventory and demand planning
- Ad-hoc reporting, continuous improvement activities and plausibility checks of supply and demand data
The S&OP Manager EMEA should have the following qualifications...
- Master's degree in Industrial Engineering, Logistics Management or Business Administration with Supply Chain focus
- Five to seven years of work experience in Supply Chain or Operations (e.g. purchasing, intercompany supply or demand planning and execution, customer facing operations)
- Very good knowledge of SAP R/3 and SAP APO, SAP BW and MS Office applications
- Knowledge of SAP IBP preferred
- Very high adaptability, resilience and flexibility
- High affinity to managing and improving processes
- Fluent in English and German language
This market leader has a corporate culture characterised by diversity and equal opportunities, respect and transparency. They show this through their excellent benefits including progression opportunities and a strong salary.
If you are interested in the S&OP Manager EMEA role, then please don't wait to apply.