Senior Engineer - Durability and Reliability Needed for Automotive Company
Sr. Engineer - Durability & Reliability | Automotive
Onsite Position | Greensboro, NC
An exciting, industry-leading Automotive company is looking to add a Senior Engineer - Durability and Reliability to their team of passionate, talented individuals in their facility!
Offering a high growth trajectory and collaborative environment, the Senior Engineer will have the opportunity to make direct impact and create a path of achievements, while working in a thriving company! You will be creating and managing test plans and engineering reports, while working on the structural principles in the automotive industry.
The Sr. Engineer - Durability and Reliability will have the following responsibilities:
- Creating virtual test plans
- Performing simulations and analyses
- Working on durability and reliability projects through modeling
The ideal candidate will have the following skill set:
- BS Degree in Engineering, 5+ years experience
- Experience in an automotive environment
- Experience with ANSYS or NASTRAN or related program
- Experience with CAD and R&D testing