Title: Strategic Sourcing Manager - CAPEX
Location: Central New York
Company Profile: A Fortune 300 materials science and technology company is looking to bring on a Strategic Sourcing Manager to support their Capital Expenditure procurement function, including the purchasing of manufacturing equipment and construction/building expansion. The organization has a driven culture focused on hard work and collaboration as they look to develop state of the art research and technology in their field.
The Strategic Sourcing Manager will be responsible for the following:
- Evaluating the market for cost-savings opportunities.
- Collaboration with Suppliers on Commodity Index and Price negotiations.
- Monitor sourcing strategies and ensure success and achievement of business objectives in negotiations.
- Collaborate with product planning, initiating improvements in engineering and research/development process.
- Owns Supply Relationship Management for assigned commodities.
The Strategic Sourcing Manager should have the following qualifications:
- Previous experience in Manufacturing environment/industry.
- SAP Familiarity.
- Strong negotiation skills
- Experience in defined, sourcing leadership responsibilities.
- Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain, Engineering, or a related field.
The Strategic Sourcing Manager will receive the following:
- Competitive Salary with additional financial incentives.
- Benefits package
- Relocation assistance
If this sounds like something you'd be interested - don't hesitate to apply!